SEO for Word press blog Posts:
SEO Basics: The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Beginners. If SEO of the site is done according to the following checklist
So this site will be very helpful for ranking high in Google.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization,
The process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, and natural search results is called SEO.
Keep the following points in mind to make a good site for your site.
- Before doing SEO, identify relevant keywords.
- Always create high-quality and useful content, and optimize it for search engines and users.
- Attach links to high-quality sites.
- Measure the results.
What are the basics of SEO?
Keyword research, content creation, on-page SEO, and Link building process are the examples of basics of SEO.
Setup Google Search Console:
Google Search Console is a free tool for tracking your site’s organic search performance.
With the help of this tool, you can perform the following tasks.
- You can observe the keywords you want to rank for.
This tool will give you a detailed description of the keywords you are ranking for.
- You can check the ranking position of your site from Google Search Console.
- You can check your site errors with the help of this tool.
- You can submit your site posts here. After which the Google Search Console tool will index them.
- You can see the details of your site’s posts indexed in Google here.
- You can submit your website’s sitemap to Search Console. After submitting the sitemap, Google will start showing all the pages of your site.
Setup Google Search Console
Setup Bing Webmaster Tool
Bing Webmaster Tool is created by Microsoft company. Designed in the style of Google Search Console, this tool is also free. All its features and setup procedure are also similar to Google Search Console. Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools has the following features:
- Similar to Google Search Console, you can use the URL Inspection tool in Bing Webmaster Tools. With the help of this tool, you can know about any post or page whether it is present in search engines or not.
- Here you can view your site’s search performance report.
- It helps you browse and navigate your site with its site explorer tool.
Bing Webmaster Tool
3. Setup Ahref Webmaster Tool:
Ahref Webmaster Tool is a great tool that provides guidance to improve your site’s SEO performance. This tool will give you a complete breakdown of SEO issues and how to fix them. Also helps to get organic traffic. This tool has the following features. Ahref tool performs a full site scan and guides you through the process of fixing nearly a hundred types of SEO issues. With the help of this tool, you can see the list of all the backlinks of your site. Apart from this, you can also see the details of all the keywords ranking your site in Google.
Ahref Webmaster Tool
Setup Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is a free tool installed on the Johor website. After installing it, it provides us with a complete description of the traffic coming to the site. It informs us how many people are visiting the site daily and monthly and how long they stay on the site. It also helps us to know the country and age of the visitors to our site.
Install SEO plugin
If you are using WordPress CMS for your site then you will need an SEO plugin for your site. It is very important to install and get help from this plugin to optimize site content. The following three SEO plugins are very popular, you can install any one of them on your site and use them.
- All-in-one SEO
- Yost SEO
- Rank Math
If you’re using another CMS for your site, you won’t need to install a plugin.
Create and submit a sitemap:
After you add your sitemap to Google Search Console, it provides a description of our site pages to various search engines. Search engines then start crawling and indexing our site. For example, if we submit a sitemap to Google Orbing, these two search engines will start crawling and indexing our site. Online sitemap creation facility is available for free on various sites you can use. After creating the sitemap from here, upload it to Google Search Console and start the process of ranking your site in Google Search Engine.
Create and submit a sitemap
Create a Robot Txt file:
Robot TXT is a plain file that tells search engines which pages of the site they can and cannot visit about the site’s various pages. If you want to prevent search engines from crawling your site pages, you can use a robot txt file for this purpose.
For example, if you have created an e-commerce store site and you do not want its cart page to be indexed by Google, then you can disable it with the help of a .txt file.
You will also like the following beautiful Tech Articles related to this article:
- SEO Basics A Beginners Guide to SEO
- Types of Digital Marketing
- How to Write an SEO-friendly Blog Post Beginners Guide
- Tips and Tricks for Blogging
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Information Technology
- How to add a Website in Google Search Console
- Positive Effects of Social Media On our Society
We are providing articles related to Online Earning, Digital Marketing, Technology, Content Writing, Word press, and SEO on our website www.easytechpk.com. I hope you like our articles. We kindly request you to keep giving us your valuable suggestions to improve the site.
Related Topics of SEO Basics A Beginners Guide to SEO.
- SEO for Beginners
- Basic SEO Checklist
- MOZ SEO Guide Pdf
- SEO Beginners Guide pdf
- What is SEO and how it Works?
- How to do SEO for Website Step by Step
- SEO Guide for Beginners
- SEO Course
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- On-Page Checklist
- On-Page SEO Techniques
- On-Page SEO Types
- On-Page SEO factors
- On-Page SEO Examples
- What is On-Page SEO in Digital Marketing
- Why On-Page SEO is Important?
- On-Page SEO Keywords
- Local SEO
- Elements of SEO
- Technical SEO Checklist
- SEO free Tools for Google Rankings
- How to do On-Page SEO in HTML Website
- Semrush On Page SEO Checker
- Ahref On Page SEO Checker
- SEO Basics: Beginner,s Guide to SEO Success
- SEO Basics: A Beginner,s Guide to SEO
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO: The Complete Guide for Beginners
- SEO for Beginners: An Introduction to SEO Basics
- SEO for Beginners: A Basic Search Engine Optimization
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO 2023
- SEO Basics: The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Beginners
- SEO Guide: Everything a Beginner Need to Know in 2023
- The Complete Beginners Guide to SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide
- SEO Blogs for Beginners
- Components of SEO
- List of All the best SEO Tools
- SEO Basics A Beginners Guide on How to Do SEO
- Google SEO 2023 Complete SEO Beginners Guide
- SEO Step-by-Step Tutorial
- SEO Basics: The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Beginners
- What is SEO? A Beginners Guide to SEO Fundamentals
- SEO Basics: A Beginners Guide to Search Engine
- SEO Tutorial for Beginners ( A Step-by-Step Guide
- SEO Basics Explained: Beginners Guide to Search Engine
Conclusion of SEO Basics: The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Beginners :
I hope that by following the above checklist of SEO basics, your site’s performance will be excellent. Going forward it will be very helpful for you to learn, understand and become an expert in advanced SEO.