If you want to create a blog site in Word Press, below is the step-by-step process of creating a blog. How to Start a Word Press Blog in 2023, you first need to choose a web hosting service plan. To create a site, go to the desired company’s site and create your account. We suggest you buy hosting service from Blue Host to get good and excellent quality hosting service.
- Now, choose a domain name for your site.
- Install Word press software.
- Login to your Word Press site by entering your email and password. Now start writing your first blog post.
- Install the theme of your choice on your site. Install the required plugins for your blog site. For example, it is very important to install Google Analytics, Google Site Kit, Classic Editor, Elementor, etc. With the help of these plugins, you will be able to write and format the posts on your site.
- After installing the plugins, you can customize your Word Press site.
- Install a contact form on your site. Optimize your website. You can earn money by doing proper work on the site.
In this article, we will cover the following topics.
Buying Hosting Service and Domain Name:
For hosting service, choose a company that has very good speed and no server downtime. Cheap and low-cost hosting companies provide very poor and substandard service. Due to their low speed, the pages of the site do not open. Due to this Google does not rank the site.
How to choose a domain Name for the website:
I would suggest you buy the hosting service of Blue Host Company. On purchasing this hosting service, the company will also provide you with a free domain name and a free SSL certificate. The hosting service of this company is of a very high standard. It is one of the leading companies providing hosting services.
The first step in the process of purchasing hosting is to choose a domain name. First of all, you should check the availability of your favorite domain by visiting the official site of Blue host company. If your desired domain is available then in the next step we will select the hosting service plan.
Choosing a hosting plan on Bluehost’s site:
Four types of plans are given here.
- Basic Plan
- Plus Plan
- Choice Plus
- Pro Plan
- If you are a beginner then you should choose a basic hosting plan. The Basic plan will allow you to use the hosting services for only one website. You will have limited bandwidth and no SSL certificate will be provided. You will be given a seventy percent discount on purchasing this plan package.
- The second plan is called the Plus Plan. If you want to create multiple websites and want to get more space and SSL certificate then this package is more beneficial for you.
- The third hosting plan is for commercial use. It is used by web developers to create more sites.
- The fourth hosting plan is the most expensive and can be afforded by big businessmen and companies.
I will recommend you Plus plan. This hosting plan is not too expensive either. And you will be able to use hosting services for more than a hundred sites in this plan.
After selecting the hosting plan, you now register the domain name in the form. Remember that you will be provided a free domain name by the company upon purchasing this hosting plan. After entering the domain name, click on the Next button
Now enter your details in the Account Information window. Here you have to show how long you want to take the hosting services. After that, you will be provided with package information. You will have to pay an annual hosting fee of around $100. After checking the bill summary, complete your data entry and enter your debit card number.
Step 2: Installing free Word Press Software:
If you are starting to create a blog site in WordPress, then for this purpose you need to install WordPress software. The installation of WordPress is very easy, just pay attention. After purchasing the hosting you received an email sent to you by the BlueHost Company. Click on this link and log in to your BlueHost personal account.
After logging in to BlueHost, you now have to install WordPress and start the site creation process.
- Click on the My Sites option in your Bluehost account
- After that click on Create Site button.
- Enter the site name and username and password.
- Then enter the Next Button.
- Enter the Finish Button.
Now installation process of word press installation has been completed. Now you can access the dashboard of your site.
To get access to the dashboard of your site, type domain.com/ wp-admin.
And start working on the site.
Step 3: Choosing a Theme for the Site
Click Appearance in the Dashboard to install the theme on your site. After that, click on Add New and click on the theme of your choice to install and activate it.
You can also purchase a paid theme for your site. However, they are quite expensive. Better to install a free theme.
Step 4: Writing your first blog post:
- Click on Post to write your first blog post. Then click on New.
- For post editing, you must install Classic Editor or Gutenberg plugin in your site.
- Start blogging on your favorite topic.
- First, outline the article you want to write. After that write one topic from the outline and explain it.
- After writing the blog post, select its category and publish it.
Step 5: Installation of Necessary Plugins for your blog site:
There are many free plugins available in the Word Press directory. Plugins are available for various functions. For example, Contact Us, Analytics, Push Notifications, etc.
To add the above additional features to the site you will need to install plugins. These are small pieces of software that are available for free for your site.
Different Plugins and their functions:
This plugin is being used to send emails to your friends and clients.
Google Analytics is a plugin used for site data, traffic monitoring, and checking. With its help, we can properly monitor our site traffic.
This plugin is used to perform SEO on the website. This is a very important and high-performance plugin.
It is basically a security plugin but it has many features. These features greatly improve the performance of the site. Jet Pack protects the site from spam and other errors.
Updraft Plugin is used to maintain a backup of the site.
You will also like the following beautiful Tech Articles related to this article:
- SEO Basics Beginners Guide
- Types of Digital Marketing
- How to Write an SEO-friendly Blog Post Beginners Guide
- Tips and Tricks for Blogging
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Information Technology
- How to add a Website in Google Search Console
- Positive Effects of Social Media On our Society
We are providing articles related to Online Earning, Digital Marketing, Technology, Content Writing, Word press, and SEO on our website www.easytechpk.com. Hope you like our articles. We kindly request you to keep giving us your valuable suggestions to improve the site.
Related Topics of Artificial Intelligence Technology Advantages and Disadvantages:
- How to start a WordPress blog Site
- How to start a WordPress blog for free
- WordPress Blog Example
- 9 Steps in Setting up a Blog using WordPress
- WordPress Blog Template
- WordPress blog Plugin
- Free blog sites
- How to Create a Blog for Free
- How to Start a Word Press Blog in 2023 Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Create a WordPress Blog in 15 Minutes
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in 2023(Beginner s Guide)
- How to make a wordpress blog Step by Step
- How to make a wordpress blog and Site
- Create a Blog on WordPress.com
- Set up your blog in five Steps
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Blog on WordPress
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in 4 Easy Steps
- How to add a blog to your website with wordpress in 7 Steps
- Worpress Website
- Easiest Blog Site for Beginners
- How to Build a Website with WordPress in 2023
- How to Make a WordPress Website -2023
- How to start a blog in 2023
- How to start a blog in 10 steps + Beginners Best Practices
- How to start a blog in 2023 (Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Make a Professional WordPress Blog Step by Step
- How to Start a WordPress Blog (Get Started in 10 Simple Steps)
- How to Build a Blog in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Create a Blog Site with WordPress
- Step-by-Step Guide to Start a Blog in 2023
- Blog Designer – WordPress
- How to Design a Winning WordPress Blog in 2023
- How to Create a Blog Website With wordpress and Elementor
- Build a WordPress Website
- How to Make a WordPress Blog Step by Step
- How to Set up a Separate WordPress Blog Page for your site
- How to Start a Blog on WordPress
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money in 2023
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in 10 Steps
Conclusion of How to Start a Word Press Blog in 2023:
By following the above steps you can create a great blog site very easily. After that, write and upload good articles to the site and work on them to get the best on-page SEO. If you write articles diligently and upload them on the site with good SEO, your articles will surely rank in Google.
When more than thirty articles are completed, you create an advertisement account in Google AdSense and submit an advertisement request. I am sure you will be able to start earning soon.